Saturday, April 27, 2013

PMC Thought #10 - The Richest Man in Babylon

A year ago, I bought a book entitled "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clason.  This classical book on personal finance was written in the 1920s.

I have finished reading it already many months ago.  But, honestly, I almost forgot what I've learned.  Makes me think that what I've read and the time I've spent were just wasted.  I read and did not understand.

So, Dear PMCers, I promise to re-read it and share with you bits and knowledge of information that I hope will be helpful for all of us in achieving our dreams.

Some of the info that we will be writing about includes:

>  Cures for a lean purse
>  Laws of gold
>  and many others.

This book is rich with timeless lessons on personal finance that's why I cannot tell you how long it will take us to complete this new series.  But just the same, I urge you to stay with me. Write your comments and share your thoughts.

If you think, as we progress, that you will learn more from the book it self.  Please do yourself a favor.  Find or buy the book.  If you can't afford it, borrow it from someone you know.

So until our next PMC Thought....

P.S.  Always remember that our road to being millionaires starts first with having the right knowledge.  PMCers, keep that discipline to BE MORE and LIVE MORE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment